(Spoken in the halls of the Conservatorium by an American himself)
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
here's some more thoughts for the day... try clicking 'next blog' and see what happens... today i found this -
'The more I read, the less I know.'
I don't know who said this first, but it feels more true the more I read. Of course, for many years I thought I knew more with everything I read. I guess my goal now is to know nothing. I am getting closer. Try this one: Transcendent Unity of Religions by Frithjof Schuon After a few times through, you get the idea that after a few more times through you get some idea.
well once again guess where i am... yes very rhetorical i know! so anyway... sunday is prob not going to work for me unfortunately. if i didn't work weekends i'd most likely have been down for the whole weekend lots happening you see. wonder if anyone else reads these. i should prob just email you instead of adding copious amounts of comments to every blog you do! oh well.
also (my word verification was wzepvk) i think someone should come up with a meaning for it... best one wins a prize! on me! so... tomorrow when i'm not working, working, i'll check if there are any good ones up.
You know you're being neurotic when you worry about things that didn't happen in the past instead of worrying about things that won't happen in the future like normal people
12 comments:
here's some more thoughts for the day... try clicking 'next blog' and see what happens... today i found this -
'The more I read, the less I know.'
I don't know who said this first, but it feels more true the more I read. Of course, for many years I thought I knew more with everything I read. I guess my goal now is to know nothing. I am getting closer.
Try this one:
Transcendent Unity of Religions by Frithjof Schuon
After a few times through, you get the idea that after a few more times through you get some idea.
Dave ..
you really don't do any work at Vodafone at all, do you .. :)
well... once i sold a phone. that was quite cool. quite an experience really. i mean a phone sale, at a phone shop? weird.
So here's a cool one... (perhaps i could write a column for you one day?)
"What you do daily, is what you become permanently"
(only trouble is i'm well aware that i laugh daily... imagine becoming an actual laugh?!?)
in fact... a PERMANENT laugh...
better than becoming permanently nude ... wait .. technically we already are.
Dave, do you only text and write on my blogspot while you are at work? Man .. Vodafone need to get some customers!
I'm not at work now....
You should come down for our choir concert sunday - would be so good to catch up with you!
glad to see you read my boring blog even when you're not at work. You deserve a drink bought for you for that!
well once again guess where i am... yes very rhetorical i know! so anyway... sunday is prob not going to work for me unfortunately. if i didn't work weekends i'd most likely have been down for the whole weekend lots happening you see. wonder if anyone else reads these. i should prob just email you instead of adding copious amounts of comments to every blog you do! oh well.
also (my word verification was wzepvk) i think someone should come up with a meaning for it... best one wins a prize! on me! so... tomorrow when i'm not working, working, i'll check if there are any good ones up.
wzepvk - pronounced 'wezienpeeveeck' meaning 'was zealous and now validated through intrigue'
definition by Sharon 'a true fan of Mark and Dave' D & Musobeck
ok here's another one...
You know you're being neurotic when you worry about things that didn't happen in the past instead of worrying about things that won't happen in the future like normal people
hmmm...
shit dave you really should write a column ...
just try posting them on my latest postings so I don't have to wade back to this posting all the time (oh my god I'm the epitome of laziness)
..
which reminds me, that damn thesis ...
Post a Comment