Saturday, November 26, 2005

Cool friends

You know ..

the ones that keep it real.

"i can't believe that i slipped back into the student routine so easily, i told myself that i was gonna be thankful constantly that i wasn't working full time any more, but already i'm like "oh woe i'm a student so busy so poor so hard boo hoo" which is total bullshit of course. i am just lazy and if i didn't procrastinate i would have freetime coming out my backside."



the ones that make comments that rhyme.

"spinsterhood schminsterhood. it's not SPINSTERHOOD, it's sassy single-hood."



the ones who create new words completely suitable for the situation and should be put into the 'Buzzword' section of Sunday magazine

e-bothering : repetitive and unwanted communication through electronic media



and sometimes, they even have really cool names ... like Kelly.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love you rebecca you are awesome! wooh! and so am i. Also HEY! I'm reading your blog. Have a great weekend.
K

Musobeck said...

:) thanks! at least someone reads it.
I love your idea for Xmas .. very along the lines of what I was thinking. So I'll start the dark tradition back here and we can send orphan vibes to each other.