I sit here now, waiting to go to work. My house around me is still the same - granted a whole lot tidier from this morning.
Sometime between this time now and this time next week, we will have packed up our entire house and moved it to another address.
In one week.
While still going about our daily working lives.
This is going to be entertaining ...
5 comments:
I think it's time some pics of the new house made their way on to this page Becky-Lou...
hey beck how are you? long time no talk or musical jam! i finally put together mad world from your CD properly so it's performable! hurrah! happy flat moving i will have to come check it out sometime!
Ahhh you've SO completely dropped off the face of the earth! None of your email addresses work!
Come check the flat out definately. I'll email the address when I know your address. It's mostly unpacked now - almost all infact. Which is pretty unbelievable. Phone number is the same.
Boo! i'm Alive!! ha ha...
my email is dshanhun@gmail.com
or call - 0275134364
you and your love of Telecom!
Post a Comment