Sunday, December 24, 2006

Graduation

Three years of hard work and 10 months of waiting later, I have finally graduated!

The four graduates.

I acheived my Master of Music Therapy, along with three other wonderful women - Judy, Anna and Fiona. We only found out the grade of our entire Masters when we got handed out the programmes and we looked beside our names. Do I really need to say anything more about Massey university besides thank god I don't have to go there anymore?


Myself, Vida and Marianna after the parade through town.

It was a wonderful day. Marianna also graduated with her Masters in Linguistics in the same ceremony. It was a long day though as the ceremony wasn't til the evening and I was the last person in the ceremony! (251)


A proud mum.

Thank you so much to all those that supported me during this Masters.
Good luck to those current students coming through the course. It is possible to finish and still keep a small amount of sanity (although this is debatable).


Music therapy final year students and graduates


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so proud of you! Congratulations. All my love and thoughts. XXOO
I wish I could have been there.

Suzi Q said...

That is quite an achievement. Well done and I hope your new career brings you untold joy!