Thanks Kate! It's taken awhile to sink it but I'm extremely happy and proud. I can't wait to go to the binders and choose the cover colour (apparentely there's a new electric pink just in ...).
Everyone at work was really happy too. It makes me feel so lucky to have such a wonderful job.
Don't be silly Rick! I wouldn't be that insensitive as to text you it. I'll record it on to compact disc and ipod format and send it to you so you can listen to it when you are working, running, playing, driving etc etc ...
4 comments:
Hey Beck - that's WONDERFUL!!!! I am so proud of you. The sky's the limit now for you (actually probably always was) - you are awesome.
xx
Thanks Kate! It's taken awhile to sink it but I'm extremely happy and proud. I can't wait to go to the binders and choose the cover colour (apparentely there's a new electric pink just in ...).
Everyone at work was really happy too. It makes me feel so lucky to have such a wonderful job.
Fantastic Work Beck's. Something to be very proud of.
oh yeah, can you text me a quick copy of your thesis..
Love rick
Don't be silly Rick! I wouldn't be that insensitive as to text you it.
I'll record it on to compact disc and ipod format and send it to you so you can listen to it when you are working, running, playing, driving etc etc ...
(thanks by the way :) )
Post a Comment