Wednesday, April 19, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!THE ROLLING STONES!!!!!!!!!!!

What can you say?

It was freakin awesome! And I hope I can leap around like that when I am 62!!! If you ever get the chance to see the Rolling Stones live you should.

Highlights:

Angie ... oh my god I can't believe they played it!
Paint it Black ... the second top song I wanted them to play.

I must however apologise to the people on the end of my crazy phone calls. But it was important! I'm sure Martin loved hearing a hell of a lot of static (Angie) while walking through a castle in Ireland and while saying, "I can't hear you Beck", I just kept yelling, "oh my god its the rolling stones!"

Then way to freak my mother out by phoning her while they were playing 15 - 20 metres away from us!!!!!!! They had this awesome stage that moved out into the crowd. We thought they might get at least a little closer so they didn't look like little worry dolls ... but the stage kept coming out and stopped so close to us!

And on a note I thought I'd never say: how the hell does Mick Jagger manage to look sexy-in-a-don't-take-your-clothes-off-way?

1 comment:

Marty & Rick said...

Was awesome that you rang Beck! If only I could hear it better... meanwhile good work on the neighbourhood issue, amazing. We need more men like that guy in this world - oh yeah :(