Monday, June 20, 2005

Self-induced Crises


An evening of acoustic melodrama with
Beck Travaglia
and Michaela Manley


Here at MALO,
Wednesday 22nd June
8.30pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on! This was DAYS ago. How did it go? Are they gonna have you back? Perhaps once more at least, seeing as I missed it?

I'm in an Sw-transition period. Today Sweden; tomorrow Switzerland. See you in a week and a day!

Musobeck said...

Hey!
It went really well. Everyone appeared to enjoy themselves, drink lots of beer and enjoy the music! My set list included 2 originals, 2 Bright Eyes, 2 Beth Orton, 2 Radiohead and a Counting Crows. Michaela did all originals. Steve was very stoked with how it went so yes we will definately be having another one. I can't wait, and it will probably be after the holidays so you'll be here :) Hopefully there are many more.
Figured you'd be flying your way across Europe right now. Zoe misses you and is currently trying to get in my good books after pooing in my room. Unfortunately I have a cold and couldn't smell it .. I THINK it had only been there a night ...


ewwww.

Anyway, sun is shining, weather is sweet. Research presentation on Wednesday (not being marked so do I care?), then I get to pick you up from the airport on Monday! Yay!

See you at the gate.